Monday, December 10, 2012

Kent- 3/11 The Bus Ride Home

Click here for the full essay:   Kent's 3/11 The Bus Ride Home:
 Excerpt:
 . . . . . Small boxes of crackers, bread snacks and more. Usually, if I hadn't had dinner by this time, I would be starving. But today, all the events that happened overwhelms my hunger. My appetite is diminished.
9:30pm--The bus driver stops the bus to let us onto the second rest stop. I sprint outside of my bus because I do not want to have to wait to go to the bathroom. I dash into the bathroom of the convenience store. After finishing my business, I walk around the store, and notice something peculiar. The racks which are usually filled with goods are empty. There is barely anything left in the whole store. Maybe people are buying emergency food. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and won't appear immediately. Upon approval by an author they will appear below the post. We look forward to reading your constructive feedback and thoughts on the writing on this blog.